With support from the Hewlett Foundation Cyber Initiative and others, Georgia Tech has become a leading source of research on the increasingly important area of Mutual Legal Assistance (MLA) and cross-border government requests for data.
- Overview of the Project
- May 2017 Conference on “Surveillance, Privacy, and Data Across Borders: Trans-Atlantic Perspectives”
- January 2017 Panel in Brussels on “Privacy and Government Cross-Border Requests for Data” (video)
- Academic Publications of the Project
- Shorter Publications of the Project
- Financial Support of the Project